Saturday, November 10, 2007

Music Video

The choice of my favorite music video was a tough and time consuming decision. There are so many good videos and songs out there right now that it was tough to pick one. However, I finally decided on one so I could begin writing. I chose the video of Crank That by Soulja Boy. The video is for one of the newest songs. Also it is one of the most popular song and video made in the past few years.
The video is basically just an introduction of a dance which has become widely known. When the song comes on over the radio or someone plays it at a get together most of the room immediately heads to the dance floor to show off their dance skills. I have yet to see someone who can perform the dance as good as its creators but there are some people who know it very well. I am one of the guilty ones who did give in and learned the dance. The reason I like the video so much is because it is not like a most music videos because it does not tell an entire life story or time in someone’s life. Instead what it does is introduce the artist’s new dance to the public, and that is exactly what it accomplished. I guess you could say I have jumped on the bandwagon here by using this video as my favorite because I am sure that lots of other people would say the same. However, I really do like this video because the dance is awesome and the whole video is something that you could watch a lot. You can always find something new to add to your dance arsenal every time you watch the video. This awesome video combined with the hit song makes it my favorite and I am sure many others as well.


No comments: