Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Worst Video

The music video for the song Macarena is my least favorite music video. I have not been able to watch this video since the day it has come out. When the annoying sound of the song starts to play it immediately makes me feel an annoyed and crabby mood. It was bad enough to write a song like the Macarena and to actually play it on the radio for the public to hear but to make a video that is equally as bad was just plain sickening. It amazes me that the music video that displays one of the worst dances ever invented was actually a popular thing in our history. I am happy to say that I never feel into the trap of liking this song or ever taking part in the dance that corresponds with it.

There are many reasons why this video is my least favorite. I could sum it up by saying that I dislike the entire video as a whole, everything about it. However, there are specific things that I dislike more than I dislike others. First off I do not like the song that plays in the background of the entire video. The song is one of the worst in the history of music. Secondly, the dance that these females do in the video makes them look really dumb. I mean who would put themselves through that? Why would you want to make yourself look like this? The cloths that these girls wear make the entire video that much worse. To top the worst video I think to every hit the public market off is the two creepy guys that are just watching these girls perform this sickening dance while singing words that no one knows. Why are there two old men watching young girls dance? I am glad that this video has come and gone and that I no longer have to hear the music on a regular basis.

1 comment:

eng001:Language & Writing said...

Three points for naming this the worst video ever. Defiantly the most annoying instrumentals in the history of music. As for the lyrics, have you ever looked up this crap? Uhg, haha. This stuff isn’t exactly Shakespeare, or Anderson for that matter. ‘My boyfriend left town so I had a threesome.’ My favorite part about that is that it always gets played at wedding receptions…. Infidelity? Who cares, its got a crazy funky beat!
And that dance… WHO THE HELL THINKS THAT STUFF UP! Reminiscent of Britney Spears in her latest public appearance. Finally, you are completely right about the old guys watching the young girls… it’s weird.